Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why is it Surprising When a Date Actually Goes Well!??

Had my third date yesterday with the architect. It was super nice.

He too claims to have had a VERY wonderful day yesterday.

He just called to say good night and to say he was thinking about me all day.

I am still listening to your advice about following his lead.

And it sure does seem to be working to keep him moving in my direction!

I have been dating for a long time, and this is the first time that a man brought me BOTH flowers AND chocolates on a third date!!

It actually surprised me and I had to shake my head several times and tell myself that he IS interested and not just being polite!

Even his kiss on the bridge took me totally by surprise.

I guess I have just gone through the motions of getting ready for a date so many many times only to have them turn out bad that I could hardly believe that this one could be so good.

NOW WHAT???


I guess just more of the same...stay busy with my regular life, yet be ready to tune in when love or attention comes my way, right?

No comments: